Half-container of sour cream (regular or light)
One block of plain cream cheese (regular or light)
Half a packet of Hot and Spicy Taco seasoning
Half a jar of salsa (mild, medium, hot)
1 bunch of spring onions
One small tomato
- Mix cream cheese and sour cream to a smooth texture
- Add Taco seasoning and mix in well. Layer on bottom of the dish
- Cut tomato and spring onions and layer on top of cream cheese
- Add salsa on top to cover spring onions and tomato, then sprinkle marble cheese on top.
- (optional) Bake in oven just enough to melt cheese. Do not overcook. Supposed to be served cold.